16×9, Inc. a cinematography equipment distribution company located in Valencian is currently accepting resumes for an experienced Sales Manager.
- Current industry-specific knowledge of professional digital cinematography equipment & accessories
- Prior sales experience is a MUST
- Ability to be a self-motivated employee
- Manage current customer base, visit local customers, conduct equipment demos, assist with customer equipment & other needs
- Reliable with strong communication skills
- Ability to oversee detailed order requests for multiple clients from quote to final delivery
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Must be able to travel to different locations in the US as needed
- Must be PC proficient (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Regular reporting to senior managers is imperative and a very important part of the position
Excellent compensation + great benefit package after 90 days to the right candidate. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short/long term disability, and supplemental insurance.
Send resume with salary history to email@example.com for immediate consideration.