Band Pro Film and Digital, Inc. in Burbank is interested in hiring a Product Specialist for Cinetech Dollies. This position would be involve developing relationships with new and existing customers, establishing accounts in the Americas, promoting and selling Cinetech Dollies, as well as providing technical support and service as needed.
The Cinetech Dolly Product Specialist would be a vital member of the Band Pro sales team. A substantial salary, sales incentives and a comprehensive benefits package are being offered.
The position requires independent judgment and involves the following responsibilities:
- Expand market share by generating new business
- Cultivate new and existing customers
- Routine sales travel to visit new and existing customers
- Attend relevant trade shows
- Identify and properly qualify new business opportunities
- Provide customer support
- Respond to customer inquiries and requests
- Partner with current customers to ascertain current needs and generate additional sales
- Provide maintenance and service on the dollies when required
- Keep management and sales team members informed of all relevant activity
- Must be physically fit to operate a dolly
- 5 years Dolly and/or Grip experience. Freelance crew work and Union membership is a plus.
- Strong technical skills and ability to provide customers with hands-on instruction about camera dollies
- Self-starter; motivated, team-focused and results-driven
- Strong presentation, organizational and time-management skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Office
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel within North and South America
To apply for this position, please email your resume to: email@example.com
3403 W Pacific Ave, Burbank, CA 91505