SUP 10.0.1 fixes the distorted image recording bug in SUP 10.0.
It includes updated viewfinder software, so the viewfinder should be attached during the installation.
SUP 10.0.1 includes:
• Apple ProRes 4444 XQ. 500 Mb/s
• Support for SONY 64GB and 128GB SxS PRO+ memory cards.
• 180° Image Rotation: good for Steadicam upside down and ARRI Ultra Wide Zoom UWZ 9.5 – 18.
• Open Gate support for ALEXA XT M
• Lens Squeeze Factor metadata field. This is a big deal. The new metadata field allows manual entry of a lens squeeze factor (2.35:1, 2.39:1, 2.40:1) so post software can automatically de-squeeze anamorphic images.
• REC OUT = Clean MON OUT
• ARRIRAW 4:3 Cropped: To achieve 96 fps when shooting ARRIRAW 4:3 with anamorphic lenses, the new ARRIRAW 4:3 Cropped mode reduces the width of the recorded image to 1.2:1, which is the native anamorphic aspect ratio.
• Fast regular/high speed switching can now be done in about 20 seconds.
• Dimmable status information
• Monochrome status icons
• Colored camera index letter with monochrome frame lines
• Independent Peaking setting for playback. Peaking on the MON OUT and EVF during playback can be set independently from peaking during recording. The factory default is Peaking during playback = off’.
• Master Anamorphics Lens Data Archive (LDA) Lens Tables.