New Angénieux Optimo DP 25-250 mm T3.5 Zoom
The 25-250 mm zoom range has been a de-facto standard since Angenieux introduced the famous 25-250 T2, HP and HR lenses between the 60s and the 90s. At IBC 2013, the new Optimo 25-250 mm DP lens was introduced. As part of the Optimo DP Series, this is a new, high quality, all-purpose zoom lens, optimized for digital cameras, for medium and low budget films, documentaries, commercials.
It is a fitting revival of a popular zoom ratio, with appropriately balanced specifications on aperture and price.
- Zoom: 25-250 mm. Zoom ratio : 10x
- Maximum Aperture, no ramping : T3.5
- Low breathing
- Minimum Object Distance (MOD) : 4 ft
- Internal focus
- Compact and lightweight for a 10x zoom : 7 kg /16 lb
- High optical performance with low distortion even at wide angle
- Rugged mechanics with rods as guiding system
- Precisely calibrated focus marks available in feet or meters with interchangeable ring
- Integrated filter holder for standard filters
- Front protective glass
- Horizontal angular field of view : 58.8 deg. at 25 mm and 6.24 deg. at 250 mm
- The lens integrates the /i technology metadata system
- Telecentric design and the low chromatic aberration
- Image circle of 31.4 mm provides even image illumination on digital sensors of current digital cameras, including the Epic Dragon in 5K mode.
- Available in PL mount. Easy to swap to Panavision, Canon EF or Nikon mount
- Rear threaded ring allows the installation of a net
- Works in wide temperature range
- Designed for easy maintenance