Mark Forman put together a suberb standing-room only SMPTE presentation by leading luminaries at CBS Studio 45 this evening in New York.
- David Leitner, Producer, Writer and Cinematographer, gave an overview of large sensor cinematography.
- Jan Crittenden Livingston, Panasonic Broadcast and TV Systems, presented the AF100.
- Guenter Noesner, ARRI Inc, discussed Alexa.
- Juan Martinez, Sony Broadcast & Production Systems Division, introduced the new F3 and a new NXCAM concept.
- Mitch Gross, Abel Cinetech, took the audience through Phantom Flex.