This is a “reprint” from the April edition of FDTimes.
Paralinx updated their ACE close-range, zero delay, uncompressed wireless system. The chassis is improved and the DC IN connector is now a professional grade 2-pin LEMO.
Paralinx ACE is a wireless HD video transmitter and receiver system for real-time, uncompressed, wireless HD video. It comes in two versions: SDI or HDMI input/output. Both are compact, rugged and lightweight systems that are popular on motion picture sets, Steadicams, rigs and remote heads.
Paralinx ACE sends uncompressed HD video signals up to 1080p/60, with zero-latency and a maximum range of 300 ft (100 m). Each transmitter can multicast to 1- 4 receivers. The aluminum and ABS plastic enclosures have threaded inserts to attach an onboard battery plate (LP-E6, NP-F, BP-U) or mounting brackets.
Paralinx ACE Specifications:
- Zero-latency (less than 1 ms)
- Range: Up to 300 ft / 100 m
- Signal Quality: Uncompressed, up to 1080p/60
- Input/Output: SDI or HDMI
- Power Input: 7-17 V DC
- Weight (HDMI): 126 g (Tx), 146g (Rx)
- Weight (SDI): 146 g (Tx), 160g (Rx)
- Enclosure Dimensions (HDMI or SDI):
- Tx: 2.6″ x 4.7″ x 0.6″ (6.7 cm x 11.9 cm x 1.5 cm)
- Rx: 3.4″ x 4.5″ x 0.6″ (8.6 cm x 11.5 cm x 1.5 cm)
- 1 AC adapter with international plugs (US, UK, Euro) for receiver
- 1 PTap to right-angle barrel power cable (18″ /45 cm) for transmitter
- 1 PTap to right-angle barrel power cable (18″ / 45 cm) for 2nd receiver (if purchasing a 1:2 system)
- 1 BNC or HDMI cable (18″ / 45 cm) depending on transmitter input
- 1 Mini-USB to USB firmware cable (18″ / 45 cm)