Lens Service Technician position available at Band Pro Burbank, CA.
Responsible for service and maintenance of professional digital motion picture lenses and accessories. Includes the current lenses sold by Band Pro Film & Digital Inc. but may include vintage lenses that customers may provide.
1. Service, maintain and repair cinema lenses, ensuring equipment is complete and meets operational performance and performance specifications.
2. Service, maintain and repair spherical & anamorphic prime and zoom lenses from various manufacturers.
3. Evaluate and provide QC for new equipment.
4. Participate in demos and workshops as needed.
5. Provide training to customers and staff.
1. Minimum of 3 years’ experience in servicing and repairing professional lenses and accessories.
2. Knowledge of spherical lenses required and anamorphic lens knowledge a plus.
3. Customer service skills and understanding of quick-turnaround.
4. Work with small hand tools and understand complex technical devices and their applications.
5. Use optical, electronic and mechanical test equipment.
6. Must be compute- literate and have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, especially Word, Excel, and Outlook.
7. Driver’s license with clean record.
Please contact Band Pro about this.
Benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401k plan, vacation, holiday, sick and personal leave, etc….
Salary is commensurate with experience and skill set.
Email resume with salary history to:
hr (at) bandpro.com