Lots of new NAB gear that didn’t make it into FDTimes April Edition:
- AJA announces 4K 35mm camera(s).
- Blackmagic announces 4K 35mm camera(s).
- Blackmagic announces Cintel 4K film scanner.
- Panasonic announces 4K 35mm with Codex RAW back.
- ARRI Studio mattebox has a very cool tilt feature to get rid of annoying reflections bouncing off filters.
- Prototype RED remote 2-axis remote
- Angenieux showing new Style 25-250 with /i lens data displayed on Transvideo monitor: real-time depth of field read-out