Film and Digital Times is now available on Apple’s Newsstand and App Store for iPad, iPad Mini and iPhone. Download the free App, which will reside in your Apple Newsstand, and then purchase an annual FDTimes subscription ($29.99), or individual issues ($5.99 each).
Or search Film and Digital Times on the App Store.
There’s a free 24-page preview issue to try out (the one with Skyfall and Roger Deakins, ASC, BSC on the Cover.)
Please note that since Apple and MagazineCloner manage this, subscriptions via the App Store and Newsstand are not interchangeable with orders placed via this www.fdtimes.com website. Also, if you subscribe on the Apple Newsstand, sorry, it will not work here.
What are the differences between our various editions?
- The Apple Newsstand is a great, quick and simple way to read FDTimes on your iPad or iPad Mini.
- Reading FDTimes on an iPhone requires seriously good close-up vision.
- The Film and Digital Times Digital Edition available here is a PDF file that you can read on any computer or laptop, and you can print it out.
- You can also save Film and Digital Times PDF to your iPad, but it’s a little more (but not much more) work than the Apple Newsstand version: click the PDF to download, tap once on the page, click on “Open in iBooks,” and the PDF is saved to your iBooks library.
- The Print Edition is still best when you’re on location sitting on an apple box in the middle of the night, in the middle of nowhere, with no WiFi, waiting for talent (re-doing hair, makeup, wardrobe) to emerge from the camper several miles away.